I am an engineer, and it has always been my job to fix things. To accomplish this, all of your voices need to be heard, and as your representative, it is my job to represent you.
More Videos in ‘Video’ section.
Dear District 10 Residents,
- I believe that the government that governs the least, governs the best. The government should only provide those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations. We do not need a government that wants to be our mommy and daddy and make decisions for us that we can make for ourselves. Our government does not need to micro manage our lives.
- I believe in a government which allows for the greatest freedom for the people.
- I believe that peoples freedoms must be respected by our government, as well our dignity and allow us to be responsible for our own actions.
- I believe that our government must carry out fiscal responsibility. We the people should be allowed to keep much more of our own money. We know better how to spend it than our government does.
- I believe that equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability is paramount.
- I believe that government should be as close to the people as possible. Our federal government should allow as much government as possible be handled by the lowest level governments closest to the people.
- I believe that our government should get out of the way and allow for individual initiative to flourish. We should be able to follow our dreams with as little government interference as possible. If the government would not interfere with this, we will have a strong and prosperous country for all of us.
- I believe in strong family values. I do not think our government should ever interfere with this. We do not need a government that decides for us what strong family values are. We all love our families and have these values, and our government, if they interfere will only weaken our families.
- I believe in our constitutional republic as the best form of government. We have a great constitution that we need to follow. It has worked well for more than 240 years.
- I believe in a strong military. We need this to defend ourselves. A strong military will greatly reduce our world wide conflicts.
- I believe in compromise and unlike those on the extreme side, I am able to compromise to get things done in our federal government.
- I do not believe that we should have representatives that are far to the left, or far to the right, but are more in the conservative middle.
I want to listen to your needs and bring your concerns to our government. As your representative, I am a servant to you. In a sense, I am less important and you are the most important. Who is the government for after all? It is for the people! Unfortunately, I feel right now we have a government that is only for the government and that must change.
I will fight for our home. We do not give up, and we do not surrender!
It is your opinions that counts, not mine. As your representative I have the privilege to represent you and make your opinions and needs heard.
I feel that the greatest blessing that we have in life is that we get to serve and help each other. Please help me to help and serve you.
For more information about my character, please see the video section where I will be periodically adding videos about why I think like I do. My little insights into life. This includes items, for example I see serving as your representative is like jury duty. We do this as a service to our community and when we have served our time, we come back home to real jobs (just as our countries founders did) and allow the next person to serve. Politics is not a career, but a service we do for our community. How and why we need each other, the one-eyed man story, the jelly bean jar, etc.